Sunday, December 4, 2011

Please come pray.

I have done a lot of driving this weekend - just got home.  I used some of the car time to listen to a couple different sermons.  And my faith is growing.


(no, this is not D but he does make goofy faces like this sometimes)

You know I think about our little boy all the time.  This Wednesday people are getting together to pray for him and his life.  I'd love for you to come.  7:00 at our church, Jacob's Well.  304 Jersey Ave, Normal.  We'll be praying for him and his upcoming court date on December 14th.  We'll also be praying for a church friend, who is officially becoming the "forever family" of her foster daughter through adoption on the 12th.


People get together to pray at Jacob's Well every Wednesday, but this night is especially dedicated to these two precious children.  You definitely don't have to come to our church on Sundays to show up this Wednesday...or any Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention that coming to prayer doesn't mean you have to pray aloud. Just being there in agreement is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete