Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update

As I sat in court today there was a moment in which I realized I hadn't prayed since before I had entered the building.  But I remembered that many of you were praying - what a peaceful thought!


We are scheduled to come back to court at the beginning of April, giving his bio parents more time to work on their goals.  He will continue to live in our home, and be a huge source of joy for us.


He turns a year old on Sunday and I cannot wait to watch him devour the little cake I'm going to make for him!  He has not had sugar yet (except for the amount that is in "light" yogurt) so I am so excited to see his happiness when he takes his first bite.  He is quite the little ham when company comes for dinner so I can't wait to see how he entertains when everyone is watching him, and laughing the messier he gets.  He is a regular all star at rubbing his food in his hair, so icing in the hair should be quite exciting!


Thank you all for reading, praying, and loving.  I am continually amazed at our wonderful support system.  We are so blessed by you!

No comments:

Post a Comment