Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Not today

Yesterday I caught D bending over the radio, messing with the antennae.  I said, "D, what are you doing?" His immediate reply was "nuting."


Seriously?!?  So far he only regularly says dada, mom, mo (more), and dis (this).  So "nothing" was quite humorous, partly because it was a real word and made sense in the situation, and partly because I had this vision of him saying it many times in future years!


Today I asked him if he wanted more goldfish and he said, "not today."  What?!?  Are these real words he is using?  I think we have some very funny coincidences on our hands.


Can you tell I'm enjoying my time off from work?  Even though I did work some today from my laptop, and plan to do a little more on Friday...sorry Roger!  (Roger is the world's best custodian who tells me not to work at home - I listen to you most of the time Roger.  But I promise I'm enjoying my break!)


Stay tuned, who knows what this little barely one-year-old will say next!

No comments:

Post a Comment