Tuesday, November 22, 2011

$2.76!



I love great deals!  They can be a lot of work, but are so much fun!  I am usually a Kroger and Aldi girl, but this week I am visiting Jewel, and might be there to stay.  They have a deal this week where if you spend $100 on gift cards, you get $20 off your next grocery purchase.  Yesterday I went in and bought a $100 gift card to Sears, because we are planing on buying a freezer for all my sale items I find and want to freeze.  Oh, and of course we'll also use it to stock up on ice cream because we could eat that just about every day.


Anyway, today I went in and, after a few coupons, spent $22.76 on groceries...but gave them my $20 coupon, and got all of the above for $2.76.  That makes me smile big!  And of course I bought another $100 Sears gift card, so I can go back and spend another free $20 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment