Friday, September 20, 2013

Five years!

Happy five year anniversary to my wonderful husband Micah!



In honor of five years, here are five reasons I love you.

1.  You are patient, so patient.  
From all the times I change my mind about something, 
to getting up with our son three times last night!

2.  You seek wisdom to slowly make good decisions.
A perfect balance for my tendency to just 
make a choice and act on it right away.

3.  You have incredible work ethic.
And you are passing along this trait to Silas, 
who loves to "work" on projects with you!

4. You care for me, so much.
I am thankful for all the big and little things you do!

5.  You love Jesus, and it is so apparently seen through your servant's heart.
Thank you for leading by example.

Here's to many more years of laughter and cuddles...





No comments:

Post a Comment