Saturday, June 30, 2012

Barefoot before breakfast

Micah likes to make a big breakfast on Saturday mornings.  Today D and I decided to go outside and play with his new bike while daddy was cooking.  I got it at a yard sale yesterday for $5 - so excited because I've been looking for one that was small enough for him!  And I'm ch...frugal.


 This is how the pros do it.

 Seriously, isn't this a cool old bike?

 Mommy, I really want to water the flowers right now!
 I want to turn the hose on so bad that I'm willing to 
sit in mulch to figure out how to do it!

Snuggling in for kisses from "Bewa."

I won't lie and say that life is always this peachy.  We have hitting, hair-pulling, refusing...he is definitely an active toddler.  But I sure love him.  And I can't wait until I can show you pictures of his precious face.  There are some real cuties of him smiling, leaning on Bella today.

Coming soon...a post about what I do when he is asleep!  It has to do with our basement remodel.  Micah is banging down there as I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment