Sunday, March 24, 2013

I want to DO SOMETHING!

Sometimes I want to do more.  They are so many orphans, so many needy people, so many people who are homeless right here in our community.

I want to do something big for God.  I've been really stuck on Isaiah 58 the past few days - read it and you'll see why.  It is looking very "read" right now, with many parts underlined, and a couple notes in the margins. I believe I'll return to it tomorrow.

Sometimes I am bursting to do more.  But I don't think it's time, I don't have peace to jump forward.  Probably because I don't know what it is. But I want to do something.

So, I will support a couple who is doing something, something big. They have 6 kids - 4 adopted, 2 biological.  That warms my heart more than I can explain.  I first met them when she (Jami) spoke at a conference about being foster parents.  Now they're on the journey to adopt a child from Uganda, but they need $6000.00 more.  They need it soon, because their adoption paperwork is getting to the point where they need to pay.

Find out how you could support them by clicking here to watch their "home made" commercial...Speedy Sweep You Tube Video - Kaeb family style

or click here to read her blog and find more about the why and how they are doing this!

1 comment:

  1. and cleaning is now fun :) Titus loves sweeping in 'off' mode... but the best news is Audrey (2.5) loves sweeping when it's on :) We have clean floor after playdoh, glitter, and food crums... AND we helped this wonderful family. Win-Win :)

    ReplyDelete